See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 31, 2012

Happy last day of August!!  Today was a pretty good day I would say!  So I woke up at 9ish since I went to bed earlier than usual last night!  Yay!  Maritza and I had lunch and then I went to class.  I only had German and my science class and then I was done for the weekend!!!  Yay three day weekends!  After my second class, we went out for fro yo!  Yay!  I took this picture of Maritza with her fro yo.  This was in a different place than the one I went to on Wednesday and it was not very cute on the inside which made me sad :( It also didn't have cool bowls and spoons which also made me sad :(  After fro yo, we tried to ride a bus to the mall but we found out it's only free for students after 6 on Thursdays and Fridays so we decided to come back later.
We chilled in a room for a little bit and then we got dinner.  After dinner, we decided to go and catch the bus again and this time it was free!  Yay!  We went to the mall but we got there kind of late so we could only go to two stores which were Forever 21 and Target.  I bought a cute dressy from Forever 21 and I'm super excited about it!  After Target, the mall was closed so we took the bus back home.  While we were walking back to our room, there were a group of people in the hallway from our floor and the floor below and they invited us to go mini golfing in the park which was free.  When we got there, the mini golf course was super lame but they were supposed to be showing Happy Gilmore so we hung around for a little bit before we realized they were taking too long so we walked to a cupcake place instead.  I did not get a cupcake but the store was so adorable.  I'm obsessed with it!  After that, we went on a walk around and then we came back to our dorm.  We were invited to go watch a movie in the lounge downstairs but I was super tired so we decided to stay in instead.  Maritza had me watch a comedian on her computer and then we went to bed!  Yay for not being losers and staying in on Friday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment