See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 30, 2012

Sorry my face is so awkward and gigantic....so today was an exhausting day as every Thursday will be for the rest of the semester.  I had my cinema class at 9:30 and then I came back to my room to have lunch with Maritza.  After lunch, I had German.  Between German and my rhetoric class, I had time to chill on the grass so I sat down and decided to read which is the first time I've read something because I wanted to since I've arrived here!  Yay!  I took this picture of me while I was chillin' on the grass.  It was awkward because people were passing by me and I was randomly smiling at my phone but WHATEVER!  So I read for about 15 minutes and then I headed to my rhetoric class.  I feel super young in that class even though most of the people are freshmen.  I feel like they have way more intelligent thoughts than I do, and I feel like half the things they say is way over my head but it's still a fun class just to listen to!  After that, I had to go to the screening for my cinema class.  We watched Bonnie and Clyde today which was pretty great.  The class got out at 5:30 and then I made my way back to my room and Maritza and I had dinner.  After dinner, I called my mom and we talked!  Yay!  Then I did some homework and now I'm going to bed even though it is only 9:42.  Hahaha don't judge me...I'm tired.  :)  GOOD NIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing a bad job at commenting.

    But I wanted to say that I love how you always write both "Maritza" and "Martiza" in every single post you make. It makes me giggle!

    I am so happy that you are happy at college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy. I just had to go back and change all the times I called her Martiza which happened more times than it didn't haha oops :)

      Delete
    2. Haha!! You're a nice roommate for fixing them!

      Delete