See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 7, 2012

Guess what today was!!!!  MY LAST DAY OF SPEECH!!!  I actually woke up at my intended time this morning and then I bummed around the house until it was time for me to leave.  To begin, we had to watch someone make up a speech because he wasn't there last week and then we got to take our test.  My teacher takes almost all of the questions from the study questions online so I was prepared for pretty much all of them.  I got done with my test at around 1:40 and then we were allowed to leave when we finished!!  I decided to go finish Mom for my last day and when I got there she told me that I had just missed Dad!  We walked to the new cafeteria and then I left to go home.  When I got home, I took a nap on the couch and Kelley went to town and then the 'rents came home.  My teacher posted our grades by the time I woke up and I ended up getting 100% on my final!  Yay!  I then ordered my transcripts and we ate dinner.  After dinner, I decided to cut the grass.  While I was down by the barn, I was staring at our freak of a goat who likes to eat and walk around on her elbows.  I decided to take a picture of her because Jinx is never my PODs and she's pretty cute so why not!?  I also like this picture I took because of our awesome tractor in it haha :)  But there she is eating on her elbows!!  After I mowed the grass, Kelley and I went to Jill's and then we drove to town together because Jill wants fabric for her bulletin boards in her classroom.  The trip was pretty much unsuccessful when it came to the fabric but Kelley and Jill both bough various items from different places.  Now we are home!  Yay!  No more classes....for another two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment