See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 3, 2012

Today was our garage sale!!  I woke up at 7 this morning to help Mom set up and when my alarm went off I got really confused and somehow accidentally ended up chucking my phone into my wall...it was really strange but my phone is fine!  After I finally woke up, I ate breakfast and then Mom, Kelley, and I set up the garage sale.  Kelley had to go to work because she worked forever today and so I stayed with Mom.  Dad's childhood pot was one of the first things to sell which I find funny.  Grandma came to see how things were going at one point and then Judy arrived and that's when the party started.  It was really hot out today but I was okay because there were fans and the garage was cool.  The garage sale wasn't as good at our house as it is at Grandma's because she is on the end of a road by a busy road and we are in the middle with an intimidating driveway.  But we still sold stuff so that's good!  At one point, this mom with a cute baby and little girl came and I took a creepy picture of the baby because it was just lounging in his little seat thing and he was cute.  The girl was adorable too hahaha :)  Around 4, people stopped coming so Mom and I went inside and I took a nap which is becoming a daily habit.  We had Reubens for dinner and then Kelley and I ran to town to pick up some stuff.  When we got home, we settled with the fam and watched a movie and now we're going to bed.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment