See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 28, 2012

Hello!  Today I wanted to wake up at 7 and go running again but I slept through my alarm clock for 40 minutes...SOOOO that didn't happen.  Instead I woke up at 8:30 even though I planned on getting up at 8 if I didn't go running.  I suck.  I had to force myself out of bed and then I took a shower and went to class.  After class, I came back to my room and I was gonna go to lunch but I wasn't hungry so instead I ate something in between German and rhetoric.  When I got back to my room, I did some homework and then Maritza and I got dinner.  There was a reading thing tonight at a bookstore where three people read things they published in this magazine.  It was cool so I took this picture.  When I got back, I did more homework and then we were invited downstairs to watch Game of Thrones.  Maritza ditched me right away but I left when the show was over and now I'm doing this!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment