See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 20, 2012

Today was my first day of classes!!  It went really well and I liked all my classes a lot so I'm excited!!!  But I still have tomorrow to see if I'll like the rest of my classes.  I woke up at 9:30ish and then took a shower and then I just kind of sat around in my room for a long time not doing anything except listening to music.  My first class wasn't until 12:30 so I had a while.  It was a German class and it went well but it was super easy so I'm going in to talk to my professor about it tomorrow.  After that I had my stars, galaxies, and the universe class and that also went well and it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun!  After that, I met up with Maritza for lunch and then we went to CVS and the bookstore and we spent a lot of money.  I got pictures printed out which I was proud of because I have been meaning to do that since before I left!  Yay!  Then at 5 I had to go to my last class!  This class was a writing class that I was automatically put in for being in the writer's dorm so all the people in my class I had seen before and there were only 16ish of us so it was really nice.  The guy teaching the class seems super cool too.  We were supposed to get out at 6:40 but instead we got out at 5:30 so that was really nice.  Also, I got lost on the way to that class because that building was super confusing and there were three separate sections or something and someone had to point me in the right direction...but it was all good!!!  After that class, I had dinner with Maritza and three other girls on our floor and then we all headed over to our hall meeting!  The POD is everyone chillin' during the meeting.  The place we were in was super cold and the meeting was kind of long but it was all good!  After that we went back to our room and chilled.  I called Kelley and we talked forever...mostly about her fish haha :)  I also ironed my tank top which was the first time I had ever ironed!  Yay me!  Now I'm really tired and going to bed because I actually  have to get up early tomorrow!  Yay for first days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment