See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 15, 2012

Today was my last full day at home!!!!  I spent it with my fam!!  In the morning, Kyle, Kelley, and I decided to get up early and go geocaching!  We stopped at some tennis courts that our by our house to search there but the cache was in a bunch of weeds and bramble and such and we weren't dressed to go hiking through the wild so we drove to a different place that was close that has a lot of trails you could walk down.  Three caches were hiding in the park we were walking through and we found all three of them!!  Two were behind a tree and one was in this cool rock amphitheater thing but I didn't take a picture of it....it was cool though!!! We seriuosly walked for miles and it was very hot out today.  I took the picture of Kyle and Kelley after we found the first cache and that one was really cool!  It was full of homemade magnets and there was also a potato peeler...?  We took some magnets and left some scrabble letters and beads!  Yay!  While we were hiking around, we decided to stop at this house:


Kyle said he always remembered seeing this house while hiking the trails when he was little but you were never able to get to it.  Today, there were no fences blocking off the area so we decided to risk it and take the hike over to the house...it was pretty nice!  After hiking the trails, we stopped at the tiny store in our town and then we went home and ate lunch.  After lunch, we went over to Grandma's to visit her and say goodbye before I leave!!  Kelley had to work at 3:30 so we couldn't stay at grandma's that long.  Kyle needed to do some errands so I drove him around while he did his stuff.  We also picked up Chinese while we were in town and then we ate it as a family without Kelley because she was still working.  After dinner, I started packing!  It was very intense because I had to do all my laundry still and I feel like I'm bringing way too much stuff....We'll see!!  Oh boy!!  I'm a college girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment