See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 26, 2012

Today I woke up at 7 and went running!  I know...it's a whole new me!  I decided last night that I hated myself for sitting around and doing nothing so I woke up early and ran!  I ran 2.5ish miles and then I came back to my room and took a shower and fell asleep for two hours haha.  When I woke up at 7 I was trying to convince myself to not run because it looked like it was raining out.  It did end up starting to rain a little bit while I was running but I didn't really notice it because I was sweaty and moving so fast that the ran couldn't even touch me!....jokes.  After I woke up again, I waited for Maritza to get home and then we got lunch.  The dining hall closes at 2 on Sundays so dinner is going to be fun for the rest of the year haha.  We decided to go to a bookstore and to CVS and the library in the pouring rain so it was the first time I got to use my umbrella!  Yay!  I took this umbrella picture of us while we were walking down the street!  The lower half of my body was completely soaked and at one point we watched a car drive through a puddle and it sprayed a huge group of guys that were standing on the sidewalk and they were drenched after that...jerk car.  We were in the library for about an hour and then we walked back because we both had places to be at 4.  I had an honors meeting thing where we walked around and learned about different honors programs.  We got raffle tickets for asking questions or playing games and I ended up winning one of the raffle prizes!!  Go me!!  It wasn't a very exciting win though because I was one of the last tickets to be called and by that time all the good stuff was gone.  When I got back to the dorm, I tried working on some homework but eventually I decided to take a nap and I was out for a very long time.  Maritza and I were going to go out for dinner but since I slept forever, we decided to just eat in our room.  Now I'm going to try to go to bed for the third time today even though I'm not tired at all haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment