See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 11, 2012

Today was an extremely productive/expensive day!!!  I woke up at 8 and realized I was too tired to function so I went back to bed and rewoke up at 9!  Mom, Kelley, and I planned yesterday that today would be our school shopping day for the things we need for our dorm/apartment!  We left the house at 10ish and then we went and picked up Grandma!  Mom took her to the bank and while they were inside, Kelley saw this sign by where we were parked and she asked if she could take a picture of me next to it haha :)  It would make more sense if Kelley was standing next to me but then we wouldn't have a photographer!  Just for the record, I did not make this face on purpose...I was in the middle of talking to Kelley when she snapped this shot and it just ended up to turn out perfectly!  There were also a lot of people driving behind me so it was really awkward but for some reason, all the cars disappeared during the picture!
After the bank, we dropped Grandma back off at home and then hit a few garage sales that were across the street.  Then we headed off to town!  We started at a dollar store and then we went to Target.  We ate at Olive Garden for lunch and got bottomless soup and salad!  Then we went to T.J. Max, Five Below (which was a waste of our time), Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-mart (where the majority of our purchase was spent), Meijer, Kohl's, and Ulta.  Our final purchase was somewhere between $0 and $10,000...I'll let you guesstimate :)  I might have left out a store in that list....but I can't remember.
We ended up getting home a little after 5 which is crazy because that means we were gone for about 7 hours.  We ate dinner outside and then Mom and Dad left to go to Sam's.  Kelley and I separated all our stuff in the living room.  I started putting things together like putting objects in their containers and such.  I (mostly Kelley) put a cute bow on my cork board and now it's adorable!  Kelley is doing some crafties now and Dad is picking Kyle up from the train station!  Mom is really pooped from a whole day of shopping so now we're all just chillaxing!  Yay for college!

1 comment:

  1. Today was an expensive day for me too. I bought a big blanket like the one I love at your house!!!!! It's not as nice as yours but it will do for now. :)

    Also I love your pants in this picture.

    ReplyDelete