See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 22, 2012

Hello!  Today was a nice easy day!!  I woke up at 9:30ish and then I made two phone calls...yes TWO!!!  I'm such an adult now!!  I had to call a place to see if I could meet with an adviser and then I had to call a place to ask about insurance questions!  Yay me!  So after I called to meet with an adviser, I met said adviser and she signed off on me dropping out of my German class that was too easy so now I'm officially registered for a different class!  Yay!  Then I went back to the dorm and Maritza and I went to lunch.  We obviously picked the worst time to eat because the line to get into the dining hall was literally wrapped through the building and ended outside...but it moved quickly so that was good.  After lunch, we separated and I headed to German and then I had my science class and those were the only two classes of my day!  Yay!  After that, I came back to the dorm and later Maritza, a girl down our hall, and I got dinner at a different place because the dining hall was closed for cleaning or something.  I went back to my room and tried to do some homework but I actually took a nap and then I did actually do some homework!!  I Skyped Collin for a little bit which is why I took a screen shot of Skype for my POD.  If you're my friend and reading this and you have a Skype, you should text me your name so we can Skype ALL THE TIME!!! Then I did more homework.  I had to read two really long and boring articles and around 12 I was starting to go crazy.  Maritza and I went on a walk around our resident hall and we turned in our room survey thing.  I had to print something off so I did that and the first time I printed it, it sent it to the color printer and it cost $3!!!!!  Luckily, the color printer wasn't working so nothing came out and I think I get my money back.  When I asked a guy for help, he pretty much made fun of me for printing it to the color printer and then he left.  Jerk. Eventually I did print the thing and then I went back to my room and finished my homework!  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment