See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 6, 2012

Today I didn't do anything...yayyyy...I woke up at 9:30 because Iowa was calling my house but I didn't want to answer with my sleepy voice so I just went back to bed instead.  I woke up about an hour later and thought to myself "I should go wake Kelley up so she can get ready for work".  When I got to the staircase, there she was climbing up!  I studied for my final tomorrow and then I ate some lunch.  I took a shower and studied some more and then I headed to the torture chamber or a.k.a. the dentist.  For those who don't know, I hate the dentist.  I met Mom there because she went right after work and then we drove home together afterwards.  My teeth now feel like I just got braces put on and they're giving me a headache.  We had spaghetti for dinner and then Kelley and I spontaneously drove to a Goodwill and Salvation Army in a town about 40 minutes away.  We were near Judy so we decided to bring her garage sale stuff like her monies she made and her bubble wrap we had.  I took a picture of Kelley carrying the bubbles out to my car which is what the POD is!  We got to the town around 7 and just got home at 11ish.  We stayed at Butch and Judy's for a little bit and watched some of the Olympics and then we headed home.  On the way home, I kept not being able to process stop lights and tail lights so I almost rear ended about five people...oops!  Alls well though!

No comments:

Post a Comment