See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 5, 2012

Today was a super exciting day!!!  I woke up and we had the garage sale.  I took a shower so Kelley had to man the front desk for a while.  It was actually pretty nice outside today!  So nice that I wore a 3/4 sleeve shirt and I wasn't hot!!!!  Not a lot of people came to our garage sale in the morning so Kelley and I just read and we were joined by the Jersey pup because she was whining in the door.  We gave her own little chair and a nice towel so she wouldn't fall through the holes.  I ended up finishing my book and then I started another book and then I left to go to the movie with Janelle!!!!!!!  We went and saw Brave and it was super cute.  It's a great movie for moms and daughters!  And it was great to see Jay-nell!!  Yay!  We were both super hungry during the movie but we ended up pushing through it.


I ate a sandwich when I got home and that was at like 3 so it was actually like a linner.  We ended up doing pretty great in the garage sale today even though it's Sunday!  When I got home, I just sat with the fam until we decided to close down.  We packed up all the stuff into boxes and then we ate dinner.  After dinner, we decided to drive to the cute new general store.  Kelley and I actually biked there and Mom and Dad drove but here's the adorable place:


Ain't it cute?!  I'm kind of obsessed with it. Kelley and I got mint cones again and we took the adorable POD together.  Kelley said she looked disgusting today and I looked cute so she wanted me to be the front person in the picture which is why I'm giving her a piggy back ride.  After our ice cream, we rode home and then we started watching the Olympics.  Jill came over then because we decided a couple days ago to check off another item on our summer bucket list and this item was doing Pinterest crafts!  My craft was making a button bracelet:


Yay!  I'm in love!!  I also made Jill one and am soon going to make Kelley one!  Jill made fabric picture things that she is going to hang in her apartment and Kelley made a menu thing she is also going to hang in her apartment.  We also planned our dunesday that is going to take place on THURSDAY!  Now Jill went home and that's pretty much it!  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment