See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 14, 2012

Today was a busy, busy day!  Since I move in on Thursday, I've been trying to fit everything in my life into this past week and it's been extremely crazy!  This morning, Kelley and I went to Jill's classroom to help her decorate her bulletin boards!  She has a crazy amount of bulletin boards and brown in her room so decorating them really helps brightening up the room!  We used yellow backgrounds for all of her boards and she had really cute bird boarders that she used this year!  It looks so great!  Yay!  We worked from 10ish-4ish with a break for lunch!  After helping her with her classroom, I hung out with Collin!  Yay!  We hung out in his room for a while and then his niece arrived and he knows I'm obsessed with her haha :)  He took this picture with my phone and she's SOOOO CUTE!!!  I seriously have never seen a cuter baby ever.  After hanging out with him, I went home and Butch, Judy, and Grandma were over.  We had pizza with them so that they could see me before I leave.  It was so great!  I love seeing people!  The problem in my life is that I never contact people to get together with them so I just wait until other people ask me to hang out and then I spend most of my life by myself!  I always forget how great it is to spend time with people I love and today was full of that!  Yay!  I should leave all the time so people want to spend time with me haha

1 comment:

  1. The problem with me is I wait for people to ask me to hang out too and that is why I haven't seen your face yet. :( if I don't see you before you leave I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME LISA! Don't make too many brown friends...:) kidding. Love you Lisa! Say hi to my brother for me at Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete