See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 21, 2012

Hello!!  Second day of classes and I was pooped!  I woke up at 7:50 because Maritza and I wanted to get breakfast together and I had a class at 9:30.  My class was contemporary cinema and it went pretty well and then I went home.  I found the winner to The Person to Write Me My First Letter and the award goes to.......JILL!!  Yay!!  I was so happy to have something in my mailbox!!!  Then I had to go talk to my German teacher because the class I was in was too easy so I was switched into the step above which the course supervisor said was still too easy but I actually thought it was just perfect!!  I had to walk all over campus because I needed things signed and turned in and by the time everything was done, I had to go to my new German class.  The teacher was really nice but I introduced myself to the Italian teacher at first which was awkward hahaha I'm trying not to be a freshman but I'm really failing... :)  Then I had to hike over to my rhetoric class and I stopped to pick up food at CVS because I didn't have time to stop at my dorm or at the dining hall.  That class was okay but I was so tired so I was just kind of cranky.  After that, I stopped at the job fair which was incredibly lame and there was pretty much nothing there.  A lady was asking me if I wanted to work in a dining hall early in the mornings on the other side of river and serve athletes and I thought that sounded terrible so I said I'd think about it hahaha :)  Then I went back and Maritza arrived a little later and we both passed out in our beds.  When I woke up, I ate some macaroni and then I headed down to the llc meeting.  The meeting was like 2 1/2 hours long and we met English people and then we played some games and such.  When we got back to the room, I worked on my homework but most of the time was spent procrasitnating by talking to Maritza so we had to ween ourselves away from each other so that we could actually get work done.  Now I'm going to bed and my first class isn't until 12:30!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment