See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 23, 2012

Hello!  Today I woke up at 8 and took a shower.  I went to breakfast by myself because Maritza was sleeping and I had class at 9:30.  I took a shower and ate breakfast way faster than I estimated it would take so I got to class pretty early.  It was my cinema class and I was daydreaming pretty much the whole time I was there.  We watched some clips at the end of class which helped liven up everything.  After that, I went back to my room and Maritza and I got lunch together.  Then I had more classes!  I had my German class and then I had my rhetoric class.  After that, I had a screening for my cinema class.  We watched The Birds which was made in the 60s and it was really funny/weird.  I think we were supposed to be assessing the editing style and stuff but I wasn't really paying attention to that....I was really tired and hungry the whole time so as soon as I got back to my room I had cereal and my first bowl of ramen as a college student!  Yay!  Then I took a nap!  Maritza woke me up at 8ish and we went over to the IMU to watch a hypnotist.  That was seriously the best decision I had ever made in my life...to go to that.  It was so hilarious!!!  I took some videos but I feel like you had to be there for it to be hilarious!!  I was dying.  The POD is all the volunteers sleeping on each other.  I also have another picture which was originally my POD until I went to the hypnotist:


I took this creeper picture because the guy's laptop was the coolest thing I had ever seen.  He has a Mac and he has a Giving Tree picture on it!!  It was soooo awesome!!!
Now I'm procrastinating from studying from my German quiz tomorrow by talking to Maritza.  I have already established that her and me are going to be problems when we actually need to start doing real homework hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment