See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 2, 2012

Exactly two more weeks until I move in...............GAHHHHHH!!!  I'm nervous.  Today the wonderful Kelley woke me up at 9:30 and I was passed out.  I was so tired but she forced me out of bed so that we could go garage saling in the neighborhood across the street from us.  Normally I don't like to go to garage sales that are in my town because I hate seeing people I know, but today we creeped on the houses before getting out of the car and it turned out alright.  I ended up getting a gumball machine for three dolla dolla bills!  For those who have been to my house....it's the same one we have by our front door!  Yay!  It looks like this.  I was super excited about this.  After that, we drove around the town for a little bit to find other garage sales because there weren't that many in the subdivision across the street and we ended up getting home around 11:30.  I ate lunch and then I headed off to go to class!  One more class day and then I'm done with speech!  I can't believe it's actually over!  Today, 15 people gave speeches and it was super exhausting listening to everyone but we ended up getting out early.  Yay!  I fell asleep on the couch before dinner and then we ate dinner!  After dinner, we started setting up for the garage sale we are going to have tomorrow!  Dad went over to Grandma's house to pick up some things from her that she wants to sell and she gave him the toilet thing that she potty trained all my aunts and uncles on including my dad!  I asked Dad if I could have a picture of him holding his childhood friend so that's what this picture is.  The rest of the night was spent with us pricing everything and sorting things so it could be all nice and organized tomorrow!  Tomorrow will be an early start!  Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment