See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 27, 2012

Today was a very strange day mainly because I was super tired for no apparent reason.  I went to bed at 2 but I didn't have to wake up until late.  I set my alarm for 10 but I ended up sleeping past that and I woke up when Maritza came back at 10:45...and I was super tired when I woke up!?!  I don't understand.  I was super exhausted throughout the day which is super lame!!  I had my German class and then my science class and then I had a new student meeting thing where I meet with my counselor with a bunch of other students and he talked about his role in our lives and such.  Then I got to go back to my room.  I discovered this awesome water bottle filler upper thing and it is seriously the best invention in the world!!!!  I tried it with one of my water bottles and then I went back to my room and grabbed two more water bottles haha.  It sounds super lame but I was so excited!!!  The only problem is that I don't pay attention to when the bottle is full so it overflows a lot.  I ate dinner and then I had class from 5-6:40 but we got out early at 6:30 so that was nice!  I've already decided that I love Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!!!  They're my favorite classes.  After that class, I went to this meeting for this honors organization thing and I was ready to pass out during the whole thing and I felt like the meeting was going on forever but it seems like a fun organization!  Then I came back to my room and did homework.  My RA stopped by for a little bit and that distracted me from doing some of my homework so I think I'm going to put the rest of it off...yayyyy... :)  Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Putting off homework?????????? It's a whole new Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete