See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 24, 2012

Today was seriously the best day of my life.  I don't know why but I was in a super happy mood!!  But I'm not complaining!!!  I woke up at 10 which was GREAT!  I love college hahaha.  Maritza had class and a doctor's appointment so I was all by my lonesome.  I took a shower and then decided to check my mailbox because my first textbook was supposed to arrive today!  Our mailbox was full which just added to my happy morning.  We got smarties from my RA and a Suburban Express coupon.  I also got a notification saying that I had a package.  I went to the front desk of my hall and the guy took it and when he came back, I had TWO packages!!  He said another one had arrived for me since the time the slip was put in my mailbox.  I thought it was another book but when I looked at it, it was from my favorite sister!!!  Yay!  Morning = best moment of my life.  I went back to my room and took this beautiful picture of me and my packages.  I opened my textbook first because that's not exciting and then I opened Kelley's package!!  Maritza had come back to our room by then so we explored it together.  Here are the contents:


She wrote on everything so it makes everything ten times better haha :)  I was cracking up :)  My textbook is also in this picture!  After this exciting moment, I went to lunch and I tried sushi for the first time!  I wasn't a big fan but only because I got one that tasted like a giant vegetable and I'm not a huge fan of giant vegetables....sooooo...yeah.  But I have to try more until I make a final conclusion.  I also told Maritza that the lunch I had which was just pasta, was the best meal I had so far and I then I told her it was probably because I was having a great day haha :)  I'm such a loser :)  Towards the end of lunch, I realized that I needed to be leaving for class so I ditched her and went back to our room.  We had our first German quiz and it was the easiest thing of my life!  Yay!  I'm pretty sure this was the first legit German test I had ever taken in my life!  Then I had my Stars, Galaxies, and the Universe class!  We actually started learning about things today and it was so super interesting!!  After class, I exited out of a random door and got twisted around and ended up getting lost in some neighborhood haha.  Maritza called me while I was finding my way back to ask if I wanted to go with her to the post office and while she was heading towards the post office and I was trying to get home, we ended up running into each other on the sidewalk while still on the phone haha our life is joke :)  So I decided to go with her to the post office even though it was a billion degrees out.  We actually never got to the post office because she realized she had to go to another doctor's appointment and she wanted me to go with her but it was super hot and I didn't want to walk all the way there so I said no and left her hahaha :)  I'm the best.  On my way back to the room, I was stopped by someone and I registered to vote on campus!  Yay!
I did some homework which was pretty unproductive and then Maritza came home.  We decided to go to dinner and we were planning on doing one of our homework assignments together but we didn't feel like doing it after dinner.  I went to the library and she joined me later and I actually got work done!!  Yay!  Then we went to a No Shame Theater thing which was really weird and funny and we just got back not that long ago.  Yay!  Now I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment