See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

August 4, 2012

I woke up at 9 today after setting my alarm clock for 7....oops.  Mom and Dad already had the garage sale set up for day two by the time I woke up.  Kelley did the same thing so we sat outside while Mom made pancakes and Dad ran around doing stuff.  Someone bought this ladder from us and they lived down the road from us so Dad put it in the gator and took off down the road.  I wanted to take a picture of him so he waved for the camera.  We sat in the garage all day and then around 4 it looked like it was going to rain so we brought everything in the garage and then it started storming.  People still came though!!  Then we closed down and went inside.  We decided we're going to have another garage sale tomorrow since everything's set up and ready to go but only just to see what happens.  After we came inside, I ate dinner and then took a nap on the couch (surprise, surprise) and then we watched the Olympics.  We watched Michael Phelp's last race and I took a picture but it's on my phone and I don't feel like uploading it sooooo....yeah.  Now I'm going to bed even though I'm not that tired after my nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment