See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 19, 2012

Today was pretty great.  I went to lunch with Maritza and then I had my German class and my stars and galaxies class.  My teacher has been absent from my stars and galaxies class but he will be back Friday which is good because everything the sub says goes over my head.  He literally spent a half hour talking about some formula and then said "and that is how you find the brightness of a star"....cool.
After that class, I went back to my room and then I had to head out to a meeting with my adviser!  The meeting was met with nothing but good news!!!  Yay!  When I first arrived, he offered me peanut butter m&ms and then we went over my classes.  He said, after my AP tests, I only need 102 hours to graduate which means I could graduate a semester early if I wanted to.  Then, he gave me this sheet of paper and told me to check off the things that he listed so I did!  After all the checking, I found out that I only have 4 more gen eds left!!!  HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!  I'm really excited though!  Also, he told me that my cinema class counts as a gen ed which makes me happy because it's my least favorite class and I thought it wasn't counting for anything but IT IS!!!  And then he told me that since I'm an Old Gold Scholar, I get to start registering for spring classes right when registration opens so I get to start registering when the seniors are registering! (Like I said: only good news)  I was really excited.  Then we went through a list of some math classes that would be fun that would count for that requirement so I might take Language and Formal Reasoning or Logic of Arithmetic!  I don't know yet.  Then I left the office feeling extremely happy.
I did some homework in my room and then Maritza came back and we went and got dinner.  While I was waiting for dinner, Sara texted me and asked if I wanted to get fro yo so I said yes!  I was extremely full from dinner but that's all right because there is always enough room for fro yo!!  After that, I went back to my room and chilled.  I called Mom and then printed off my bus ticket home for this weekend!  So excited!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, always enough room for fro yo!!

    I got your letter!!!!!! It made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete