See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 18, 2012

I woke up at 8 today and was so tired!  I almost fell in the shower because I was tired hahaha but it's all good because I didn't!  I planned on going to breakfast at 8:40 but I didn't leave until 9:00 but it was all right because I had enough time to eat!  I had Cheerios for breakfast and a fried egg which was amazing because 1) I love Cheerios and 2) I've been missing me some fried eggs.  After breakfast, I had my cinema class which I wasn't falling asleep during!  Yay!  It has suddenly gotten cold outside which is making me sad.  I was looking forward for the weather to be getting cooler but all of sudden we went from 90 to 40 and I'm not prepared.  After my cinema class, I went to a study abroad fair and picked up brochures and pamphlets for England! Then I went back to my room and I studied for my German quiz and then I went to German.  After German was my rhetoric class and then I was done!!  Yay!  I went back to my room and ran into Maritza while she was leaving to go sit outside. I did some homework and then fell asleep and took a pretty long nap.  We just went to dinner and now I'm going to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment