See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 2, 2012

I did my laundry today!!!  Yay!  I was really nervous so I had Maritza go down and help me and show me how you do it because I wasn't sure how you were supposed to pay for it and all.  Instead of my school using quarters to pay, we use our student ID which has $100 on it towards laundry.  I got it figured out!!  Iowa also has this app that is pretty much the best thing ever.  It has maps and such and it also tells you which laundry machines are available and when they're going to be done!  Yay!  It spared me from going down and checking on them over and over again.  I was going to just down there and wait until they were done but it was super hot in the room so I decided not to.  Here is Maritza doing her laundry:


After laundry, I actually got to work doing my homework.  I didn't get that much done but I feel accomplished with the amount of work I did!  I at least got some stuff crossed off my homework list.
Since today was Sunday, the dining hall closed at 2.  For dinner, Maritza and I decided to order pizzas!  In the beginning of the year, we got buy one get one free pizza coupons and so we used that and got to pizzas!  We decided to have a picnic on our floor as seen here:


And we watched Dane Cook while it was happening.  After Dane Cook, we invited girls into our room to watch a movie but they never showed up so we watched 500 Days of Summer by ourselves.  I was really excited because I had never seen it before!  It was really cute except not at the same time haha...it was actually kind of depressing but that's alright!  After watching it, it was 2:00 AM so we went to bed...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment