See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 6, 2012

I woke up this morning extremely tired.  I would have given everything to be able to go back to bed but instead I had to go to my class...and then I almost fell asleep.  After that, I had lunch where I sat with a girl down the hall but then she left so I was all by my lonesome.  After lunch, I had the rest of my classes to go to.  My rhetoric class was fun today which made me happy because it's longer than my other classes so sometimes I feel like I'm there forever but today went really fast!  After that, I had my movie screening for my cinema class which was The Last Goodbye.  I don't recommend it to anyone...it wasn't that great and most of the time I was wondering where the movie was supposed to be going...there was supposed to be a surprise ending or something but I frankly did not care.  After that, I ate dinner by myself because Maritza was MIA.  The rest of the night, I studied for my first official college test tomorrow!  It's for German.  My POD is a picture of T-Pain...I know you can't see because it's really far away but I promise he's there!  Just zoom in.  So today T-Pain came to our campus and had a campus (why was it on a Thrusday?  I have no idea but I had intentions of going until I realized that it was tonight...boo)  While I was on my way to my rhetoric class, I heard him practicing or something so I took this picture since I knew I wouldn't be at the concert.  Maritza went to the concert but I had to study for my German test.  Oh well!  Now I'm going to bed.  Sick update:  I currently sound like a stripper that smokes a pack a day but it's 'ight...no stuffy nose!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment