See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 5, 2012

So I'm deffo getting sick....yayyyy....  Today I woke up at 9:30 and it was great...I felt great!  I had heard yesterday that Obama was coming to our campus on Friday to speak and I didn't really know much about it, BUT after I woke up and showered and stuff, Facebook told me it was free and they started handing out tickets today!!  I waited until Maritza came back and then we walked to go get tickets together!  I'm so excited!!  Before this, I texted Jill to share my excitement haha.  After I got my ticket, I ate lunch which was super awesome because there was seriously a yogurt bar where I could choose my yogurt and my toppings and I was in yogurt heaven.  And the sandwich I ate was pretty great too.  After lunch, I pretty much just sat around because I didn't have enough time to do anything important before I left for class.  I had German and science and then I was done for the day...I love college :)  And Wednesdays!  Maritza and I had dinner and then I decided to get serious with my homework!  I went to the library and was there from about 6 until about 10 and I got soooo much done....I came back and had nothing to do!  That's a lie but I have nothing urgent to do!!!  Yay!  I've spent the past two hours sifting through my e-mails because everybody is obsessed with sending me crap about different organizations that I don't want to be part of!  That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment