See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 20, 2012

Nothing exciting happened today.  Thursdays are my busiest days.  My first class starts at 9:30 and my last class ends at 6.  I went to breakfast and then my cinema class which was really boring today but we got out early because two people had to give presentations and they ended early!  Yay!  Then I had lunch even though I wasn't hungry.  I decided to have three meals today since I wouldn't be here for my meal swipes on the weekend.  So I had lunch and then I sat around my room in the awkward time between lunch and German.  After German I had rhetoric which was pretty fine today and then after rhetoric I had my screening for cinema.  This week, we got to watch Apocalypse Now which was one hour too long.  They could have cut the movie down by half if they just took out random scenes of nothing happening.  It was the first movie that actually lasted the whole time slot that the screening has.  I was so tired and contemplated falling asleep during it but decided not to.  I took a picture of it for my POD because it was the only exciting thing that happened to me.  It was so long that the DVD had to be switched half way through...ugh.  After that, I went to dinner and apparently Maritza went to dinner at the same time and we were sitting at the same table at opposite ends hahahaha what is our life?!  Then I went back to the room and tried to study but it didn't really work because I didn't feel like it and then Maritza came back.  We were each supposed to go to readings at different bookstores but I was too tired to go to mine and hers ended up being yesterday...?  So we just sat in our room and then went to bed early because we're grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment