See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to the best mom everrr!!!!!  In honor of Mom's birthday, I decided to eat a brownie for lunch :)  I woke up at 10:30ish and then took a shower and decided to call Mom!  We talked for a little bit and then after that, I went to lunch.  After lunch, my day became increasingly uninteresting.  I did homework for most of the rest of the day.  Maritza went outside at one point and we both heard a lot of cheering and she heard music so we decided to take a walk.  The answer to our quest was frats and sororities...they were making all the ruckus so our walk wasn't as interesting as we originally thought it would be.  We went back to our room and then eventually we went to dinner with a bunch of people.  Then we went back to our room...that was pretty much my day haha.  I did homework and walked around...not too exciting.  It was so hot out today though!  Maritza saw on her phone that there was 69% humidity outside...ugh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment