See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 11, 2012

Today, in honor of 9/11, the Old Capital Building put the flag at half mast so I thought it would be a nice picture for today.  I kept forgetting that today was September 11 which makes me sad.
I wanted to wake up at 8 today but I ended up waking up at 8:30 so I had to quickly shower so that Maritza and I could catch breakfast before I had to go to class.  My cinema class was terrible today because I had to forcefully keep myself awake.  I was almost falling asleep the whole time...gah.  I planned on taking a nap once I got back to my room but instead I did homework.  I had lunch in my room since I got breakfast instead today.  I had German and then my rhetoric class and then I went to one of my teacher's office hours to talk to him about an essay.  After that, I went back to my room and was gonna do homework but instead I took an amazing nap.  I legit passed out.  Maritza had to climb up onto my bed to wake me up for dinner haha.  I had a dream about my neighbor and we saw her while we were walking to dinner and when we got back to dinner, this note was on our door!:

It made us super happy hahaha.  Some additions have been made since I took this picture and it's our RA saying that she approves of the note :).  After dinner, we just kind of chilled and then at 8 we headed over to the IMU for an information meeting on KRUI which is the university's radio station.  Pretty much we're part of it now which is cool haha.  After that, we had a dance marathon meeting at 9 which was super awesome.  If it was cool to go to a meeting than I can't imagine what the actual event is going to be like!  The morale captains danced and I took this picture:

Then we headed back to our room and went to bed because we were both super tired.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment