See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 9, 2012

This picture is not the most exciting thing that happened to me today, but it was the only thing I took a picture of.  So this morning, Maritza and I had planned on getting up early to eat breakfast so that we can get our two meal swipes in today.  I wanted to get up at 8 but when I woke up, I was so tired and accidentally fell back asleep until 8:20 and we wanted to be to breakfast by 8:40.  We were late because I had to take a shower....oops.  We went to breakfast but for some unknown reason the dining hall was not serving continental breakfast until after 10 which did not make any sense to me so I just ate a bagel and a cinnamon roll because it looked delicious.  During breakfast, I got chai tea which is what my picture is of.  I was so excited!  It was really good and my mouth is still burnt from drinking it.  Maritza had to ditch me so she could go to church and then I made it back to my room.  I spent the time between breakfast and lunch finalizing an essay and then Maritza came back and we went to lunch.  We went at 1 but they were still serving breakfast and not that much lunch food so I ended up having my continental breakfast for lunch.  I had biscuits and gravy which was the first time since my bad experience with them...they were pretty great though but I felt pretty nauseous for a while after lunch.  On our way back from lunch, Maritza and I planned to do some homework but we ran into our RA in the hall and we ended up talking to her for about an hour or something...it was pretty crazy.  By the time we were done talking, we had another girl in our hall in our room and then we had to leave to go to a dance marathon social event.  We met at Coldstone's and it was supposed to last from 3-4 and Maritza and I were not planning on going the whole time but it was only us, our moral captain, and two other people that showed up so we ended up staying until 4:45...it was pretty cray.  After that, I went back to my room and did homework and then at 7 we had a hall get together in the boys' lounge with pizza and a movie.  I was going to eat the pizza but I still felt nauseous so I didn't and the movie was Project X which I didn't feel like watching so instead I just did my homework while sitting in the room.  After that, I did more homework (I'm noticing a reoccurring theme here) and now I decided to wash my sheets!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment