See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 14, 2012

I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking that I needed to wake up so that I could study and then I had to force myself back to sleep since my alarm wasn't set for a few more hours.  I woke up at 9 and studied the rest of my science stuff since I didn't get far enough last night.  I finally finished at 10:30 and I went to take a shower but they were being cleaned :(  I ended up waiting for about a half hour and then I finally took a shower and Maritza and I got lunch.  After lunch, I studied and then went to German.  After German was my test!  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it's wasn't the greatest either.  I'm just glad it's over with!!!
I went back to my room then and took a nap since I was really tired.  When I woke up, we went to dinner and then we decided to go on a walk.  On the way out, we ran into our RA sitting on a bench outside the residence hall so we talked with her for a while since she's awesome and we weren't doing anything.  We ended up going to a park and swinging on some swings.  Some kids joined us after we got there and Maritza pushed them and they were adorable!  Then we left before anybody thought we were creepers.  I took this picture of us while we were walking.  After we got back to our room, we just kind of chilled and then I hung out in the hall with my RA haha.  Maritza really wanted to go to country night at 10 so we went and played BINGO and ate popcorn.  We waited all night for the raffle which was taking forever to be called and when they did finally call it, we didn't win.  The two tickets that were drawn were consecutive numbers which made me angry.  By the time we left, it was midnight so we went to bed when we got back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment