See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 10, 2012

I did not realize that this was a terrible picture until I uploaded it to my computer....so this is my Stars, Galaxies, and the Universe class...my teacher did a demo today with fire so that we could see some kind of thing that was happening to the atoms or something....(I don't really know)  When he lit the fire, I wanted to take a picture because it looked cool....it looked like Olympic torches or something haha...but apparently my camera did not capture the awesomeness of the moment soooooo SORRY!  I got my German test back today and I got an A!  Yay!  Then I had this class.  I had my writing commons class at 5 and we got out 40 minutes early so I went back to my room and Maritza was sleeping.  A girl down the hall knocked on our door to see if we wanted to go to dinner so the three of us went together.  After dinner...I did homework and that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment