See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 31, 2012

Happy last day of May!!  It's crazy that this day is already here!!  Where did all the time go?!?!  It definitely did not feel like May at all since it was about 45 degrees and our house was freezing!!  After having really crazy dreams where a lot of people died but then actually weren't dead, I woke up at 9 am to take my placement test for Iowa.  I was going to take it yesterday but it said it was going to take 2 hours and I didn't feel like spending 2 hours on it yesterday so I decided to wake up "early" and spend the time I would usually be sleeping to take the test instead!!  It was an easy test but it was annoying because it was a bunch of stuff I learned about 3 years ago and have forgotten or just used my calculator for it but they didn't allow calculators so that sucked.  It took me forever to finally start the program since so much crap had to be installed on my computer just to do it so I didn't finish until 12:30!!!  But now it's over.  I still have to take the German one since I plan on taking classes in college but I'm not worried because I already know I know absolutely nothing haha  So above are my results!  Yay!  Apparently I'm really good with real numbers....?  I then spent the rest of the day reading while Dad installed our new garage door opener!  Yay!  That was pretty much all the excitement of my day haha :)  Look forward to boring posts for a while :)!  Also, Kelley landed in Africa this morning in Kenya and she traveled to Tanzania by bus so she is probably there now!!  Yay for airplanes!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope tomorrow isn't a boring post!!!!!!!! We will have the most FUN DAY EVER in my classroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete