See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 15, 2012

Ignore the fact that this picture is kind of dark.  Tonight was the athletic banquet for seniors which lasted two and a half hours.  We had dinner and then they handed out awards and then we went home.  Afterwards, I took this picture with my swim coach who will sadly not be coaching at our school next year :( 
This morning, I woke up at 8:45ish.  I slept over in Kelley's bed because we like to snuggle :)  I read pretty much all morning and afternoon and then at 3ish Kelley and I decided to go on a bike ride!  We ended up going 13 miles!!  It was hot out but there was a lot of wind so it was okay.  When we got home, I took a shower and prepared myself for the banquet.  That's pretty much all today consisted of.  4 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment