See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 25, 2012

Hello, hello!  Today was an exciting extravaganza with JILL!!  A couple days ago, she asked me and Kelley if we wanted to go to the mall with her today!  We said yes!  The mall was about an hour and a little more away from our house but she wanted to go to that one because she knew someone that worked there.  She picked me and Kelley up at 10 and then we were on our way!  We used my GPS to get there (which you can see in the picture) and when we first started off, we put in the wrong address so it was just taking us in a bunch of circles that didn't make any sense and it also said we would get there in 10 minutes but we soon fixed the problem!  The mall ended up being an outside mall which was lovely because it was so nice out today!!
When we first got there, we decided to eat because we were hungry so we ate at Potbellys!!  Here is a picture I intended to be my picture of the day but upon further inspection decided it was quite bad:


I have a pancake face.
Then we went shopping!!!  The stores in this particular mall had items that ended up being about $1,000 out of our price range and everyone there was wearing nice clothes and such and it was very odd.  However, we did stumble upon one branch of the mall that had stores we liked and, I kid you not, the people walking over there were dressed like normal people!  So we went shopping.  We saw a lot of fountains with mannequins in them so I took a picture of one of the fountains:


How strange.
Then we went to Nordstrom to meet the person Jill knew and Kelley and I took pictures and changed our ipods around while Jill was busy.  Here are my favorite pictures of me and Kelley:



I look like a crazy person but that's okay!!  As you can see, we were seated in very strange chairs that made it very hard to converse with the outside world while inside of them.  After Jill was done, we left the mall and headed home.  On the way, we stopped to get frostys and fries from Wendy's which Jill accomplished eating while driving stick shift in stop/go traffic.  It was very heroic.  The POD is after we got our Wendy's food.  Jill was searching for a quarter that fell beneath her seat. 
Once we got home, I had ten minutes and then I had to leave for tumbling and that's the end of my day!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought that the picture was of me looking for the quarter, but then I saw cars in front of me and thought we were driving! Then I was wondering why I was looking down there and driving at the same time!!!!!! Man oh man. Great day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete