See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 9, 2012

Does anyone else feel like May 9th is an important day?  All day, every time I heard the date I would think that something was supposed to be happening but I really had no idea what it was...Anyway, another stress was lifted off my shoulders from approximately 8-12 this morning.  I took my ap calc test today!   Yahoo!!!  It seemed a lot easier than it was supposed to be but I still don't think I did very well because it's calc.  It was the longest test of my life!  There were two parts for both the multiple choice and the essay parts and the part A of the m.c. was 55 minutes, part B was 50 minutes (I think), part A of the essay was 30 minutes, and part B was 60 minutes.  I was seriously falling asleep at part B of the m.c.!!  I was so tired!  But I powered through it and I'm happy with how I did because I don't think I could've done any better.  Now all I have left is lit tomorrow morning!  I'm most nervous for this one just because we have to write three essays in two hours...joy.  Now that calc is done, we just sat in class today and literally did nothing.  My teacher barely even talked to us haha :)
After school I had tumbling and then I went straight from tumbling to school to watch the last choir concert.  In the four years I've been at this school, I've never been to a choir concert!  The last one is the best time to start, right? :)  Anyway, Collin convinced me to go because him and Katie were singing a song together and I arrived 15 minutes late and I spent seriously the entire concert thinking I missed their performances and it ended up being pretty much the last one haha :)  A teacher and a student also acted out a scene from Monty Python so that was entertaining...here's a picture:


Then Collin and Katie sang their song I was anxiously waiting for!  I took a video of it so I can always remember it and so that my favorite sister could hear it because she also enjoys this song and these people!  So here's Katie and Collin singing "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble! :


Yay!!!!!  Then the alumni were called on to the stage to sing with them and I saw Lauren!!!  I was so excited!!  I got to talk to her after the concert and I also got to eat cake as well!!  Collin, Katie, Carlee, Korinne, and Rebecca all got awards today at the end of the show and I was so proud!!  I said "woo" even though I was sitting by my lonesome :)  Yay for friends and music!!  10 Days!!!


1 comment:

  1. Adam Lambert sang that song on American Idol! Love.

    ReplyDelete