See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 22, 2012

So I was incredibly sore from our biking and running yesterday so Kelley and I decided today would be a rest day!  I spent the day reading and Kelley spent the day saying she was going to clean her room and actually not doing it...until later.  Jersey was the laziest dog in existence as well.  As you can see in the picture, she was in love with my Iowa blanket.  I moved it from her so that it wouldn't smell like the dog blanket but instead she just climbed on top of it as you can see and some how managed to place herself at the crest of the mound so it looked like she was on a small hill...it was really strange.   She liked it though cause she could see out the window then.  Here is another picture of her being a freak today:


She was just staring at me like this for seriously 10 minutes and we couldn't get over what a weirdo she is so I took many pictures.  God she's strange.  Anyway, tonight was my last dance practice ever!  My recital is this weekend and after 15 long years of practice, my last one has come and gone.  Kelley drove me to practice so she could go to Wal-Mart and then we came home and I read some more after practicing my dances again!  Yay!  Tomorrow we plan on going on a 19 mile bike ride!!  Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment