See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 17, 2012

The adventure of the day did not start until night time!!  Kelley and I woke up around 10 o'clock and had plans to go running but we ate breakfast and then decided to read instead.  We had a plan to go biking and running every other day and for some unknown reason, we have left out the running so far... :).  So we read.  I finished Eragon which was okay I guess.  Kelley went to work at 2:15 and then I mowed the lawn and went to tumbling at 4:15.  We decided to go running after we both got home from our respective places.  Tumbling went really fast but my knee has been hurting worse than before lately so it kind of sucked.  When I got home, I suggested to Kelley that we go on a bike ride instead because my knee was about to collapse.  So we went on a 13 mile bike ride at 6:30.  The bike ride was fine but at one point, this jerk car beeped at us for seriously a minute and then when they passed us, they chucked a pen at me and then flipped us off as they drove away.  It made us very angry!!!  Then they stopped at the stop sign for too long and Kelley and I got really scared that they were waiting for us to catch up to them.  Other then that, the trip went smoothly.  I took this picture of Kelley after our bike ride.  You can't really tell but she is reading Percy Jackson and is almost done!!  She will finish in just a couple of minutes actually!!  Because she is close to the end, we decided we wanted to watch the movie tonight since we both haven't seen it.  It was not on Netflix or at a Red Box so at 9:30 we decided to go to a Family Video!  It took us forever to search the store because we didn't think it would be in new releases, but it was!!  Even though it was made in 2010...?  It was a great adventure to the movie store!  I signed up to be a member and the movie only cost 50 cents!!!!!!  HOLY!  So now we will watch the movie which I hear is really bad once she finishes the book!  I'm so excited!!!  2 Days!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Does she love it?? The movie isn't really bad.... it just isn't really that good.... they leave out the oracle entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does!!! She laughs all the time when she's reading them! And she likes to tell my myths as they appear in the book haha

    ReplyDelete