See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 29, 2012

KELLEY LEFT FOR TANZANIA TODAY!!!! At 11:30 last night, Jill accompanied us in Kelley's bedroom and stayed until apparently 5ish in the morning while Kelley and I were sleeping.  That marks 5 days in a row we have seen her!  Best five days evar!!  Since we were up kind of late partying it up by eating pretzels, packing, playing DrawSomething, and talking, Kelley and I woke up at 10ish!  After we both showered (not at the same time) we ate lunch which was a salad that Mom had made and then we mosied around the house until two o'clock came and then we left for the air port!  Her flight was originally supposed to leave at 5:57 and she had to get there two hours early so we dropped her off at 3:30.  The POD is Dad saying goodbye to her and here is a picture of her looking cute with her duffle:


Hopefully that makes up for yesterday's picture :)  Afterwards, me, Mom, and Dad went to Panera for dinner and then Ikea to kill some time because Mom and Dad wanted to go to their friends house to visit and look at her bathroom.  During our driving, Kelley texted me and told me her flight was delayed until 7:50!  Oh boy!  She also said everyone on the trip is really cool so that's good!!  While we were at Mom's friend's house, we looked up her flight and learned it departed at 8:05ish or something so that means she's in the air now!!  She'll land in Brussels some time tomorrow!!
After the visit with Mom's friend, we drove home and just now got home!  It was a long day on the road!

1 comment:

  1. I did leave at 5ish........ I had borrowed my dad's car and I didn't want him to think it got stolen since I didn't leave a note... haha!!!

    ReplyDelete