See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 1, 2012

Happy May!  Officially 18 more days until graduation!!  Today we had our seniors' awards assembly and seniors' honor banquet!!!  Before all that happened though, we had class!  In first hour, Mrs. Van had us write on the board where everybody was going off to college in the fall and I took a picture:


It's crazy how separated we'll all be!  After so many years together, we're all going different ways!
For the seniors' award assembly, we were all told to dress nicely so I wore my dressy and straightened my hurr!  Yay!  The assembly was during eighth and ninth hour and it also got out early so I got to go home 15 minutes earlier than normal!!  The assembly was fun and I officially got my red cord!!  It's official!!  Yay!
My mom and dad went to the assembly so I got to see them there and they took pictures of me getting some awards.  Then I went home and took a nap.  I realized that naps have become part of my daily routine.  I don't know what's happened to me but all of a sudden I've been getting so tired after school!  I think it's because I can't fall asleep at night and I think the reason I can't fall asleep is because I take naps...it's like a vicious cycle that I can't end!!  Anyway, the honor banquet was at 6:30 at a dining hall and we ate dinner and then got a medal for being an honor student.  Here is me receiving my medal!:


We got to invite a guest to dine with us and I chose Mrs. Van and we took a picture together and I was going to make this my POD but her eyes were closed.  I didn't realize until I got home :(  But here's the picture anyway:


Yay!  Now I'm tired and I will hopefully fall asleep...but probably not.  18 Days!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol I see that Shanahan apparently had a big impact on someone's life......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari's haha :) She thought he would be an interesting dinner guest :)

    ReplyDelete