See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 30, 2012

Happy last day of April!!  Today was a very good day even though more than half of my friends were missing :(  On Sundays I'm usually all, "boo school's tomorrow" but yesterday I was all, "I don't care, we're not doing anything" which makes my weekends a lot happier!!!  I was not looking forward to today, however, because all my choir friends (which make up a majority of my friends) were gone on a choir field trip.  Boo.  BUT THEN!!  In first hour we're doing summaries on different books we have read throughout our high school lives as a reminder of what happened and one person who went today did The Catcher in the Rye and he showed this video by John Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had a mini heart attack of happiness watching his face in class!!!  AHHH!!  It seriously made the rest of my day!!!  Arzu told me in second hour I should have taken a picture but I never thought of it so instead I just took a screen shot of the video :)  Best. Moment. Ever.
Then in third hour I found out I didn't have to tutor because they were testing in the library which was a nice break to be able to study for my ap tests!!!!!  After that I had lunch in which I sat by myself cause, as I previously mentioned, all my friends were gone :(  It was me, another kid sitting in the corner of the room, and the substitute teacher playing on the piano the whole time.  Whateves.
I got to turn in my econ book today which is the official sign of that class never happening again in my life.  And we got to spend that class period doing whatever we wanted so Cari and I worked more on our math project!  Then we worked on it some more in math!
When I got home, I did some homework, took a nice nap, ate dinner, and did some more stuff.  It was pretty unexciting.  Yay!  I loved today!

No comments:

Post a Comment