See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 6, 2012

Happy Good Friday!!  Today I had the day off of school since it was Good Friday!  Yay!  I like having four day weeks!  Mom decided to take the day off of work so that she, Julia, and I could go to a mall!  We left at 10ish and then had time to shop until about 4ish and then we headed back home after eating at Panera and DQ.  It was delicious but I had to go tumbling after that so it kind of made me nauseous haha :)  Julia came to tumbling with me which I think must be pretty boring but she was nice and said it wasn't :).  After we came home, we ate dinner and then decided to watch a movie.  Since I only watched part I of Avatar the day I went to pick up Julia, I suggested we watch the whole thing and Julia said she had never watched it so it was perfect!!!  So we watched Avatar!  Here's a picture of our awesome DVD case!  After the movie, it was like 11:30 at night so we all decided to go to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment