See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 16, 2012

Don't judge me.  So today was another usual day at school.  I had to give two presentations and got cut off by the bell on both of them.  I also had a test which I did okay on but I made stupid mistakes but I don't really care.  After school, Julia and I went shopping with Mom and Grandma to Wal Mart because we are so cooolllll!!!  We both bought chapstick because I needed it and she didn't have a special kind in Germany so yeah.  Then we decided to rent Breaking Dawn from the redbox because we had both never seen it before and we wanted to watch it to make fun of it.  So here is a picture of Julia holding the movie with Grandma in the background :)  I didn't have any homework tonight because everything I had tomorrow got moved back to Wednesday and I'm going to be in Chicago on Wednesday so everything is due on Thursday for me!!  I also forgot to mention that we did tax returns and crap in econ today and I decided I'm just going to hire someone to do it for me because that was the most confusing thing of my life!!  Grrr.
Anyway, about the movie...it was definitely easy to make fun of because all the lines were really scripted and the acting was bad but it was an okay movie overall.  The ending was too drawn out and they should have made one whole movie instead of two parts but whatever.  I like babies so that's probably why I liked it :)  The baby was super cute!!!!  And the imprinting scene was super creepy!!!  And the soundtrack is pretty good...or at least the one song I know from it hahaha :)  I should reread the books because I seriously forgot everything that happened.  The end.  Now I'm going to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment