See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 25, 2012

Straight hurr!  So as I said in yesterday's post, I straightened my hair for dance last night.  Today was another weird day for school so I decided to keep it straight.  For the past two days, the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors have been taking state testing and such but seniors don't have to so instead we have senior service day on the first day and then a rando day where we can either 1) job shadow 2) go on a college visit or 3) do ap things.  I did the ap things because I had to fill out non-test items.  We had to get there at nine in the morning and then we had a chance to study with our teachers but all my teachers pretty much said it wasn't really worth it so I went to a little bit of lit and then I went home and got home around 10ish.  Soooo....I didn't feel like getting ready this morning so I kept my straight hair!  Yay!  It's been a pretty great last two days though!  I like this half day of school business.  When I came home, I read and then filled out loan stuff for Iowa and then I headed off to tumbling.  That was pretty much my very exciting day :)  Tomorrow's a regular day again but we're all studying now so it won't be too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment