See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 4, 2012

Happy 25th anniversary, Mom and Dad!!!  Yay!!  I forgot it was their anniversary until first hour when Mrs. Van asked me the date and then I remembered!  It was so exciting haha :)  Yes this blog post is late again...:) 
So today was another day with the Germans!!!  Yay!!  We had a scavenger hunt during our German class to show them around the school and they had to do a lot of crazy things like eat a box of peeps and sing a song to the librarians!  I got awesome videos :)  Here is a picture of my group and another group once we got to this room.  We were supposed to find a purple bean bag but we didn't find it so we just took a picture in the room it was supposedly in instead!  Yay!  This picture is slightly awkward but that's okay!  The rest of the day was pretty normal.  After school there was a little party type thing in our courtyard where we played bean bags and kickball and ate pizza.  I had to leave early to go to tumbling but it ended pretty soon afterward.  Then  I went to tumbling and came home and watched American Idol, and then Julia and I stayed up until midnight talking and it was great :)  I skipped all my homework but that's okay because everybody understands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment