See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 20, 2012

Today was a sad day :(  It was the exchange students' last day in America (for now).  All day I was thinking about Julia going home and I got really sad in gym class :(  Mehh :(  We had macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight and then we headed over to the school to say goodbye.  Here is a picture of the teachers/ host students/ exchange students.  People were crying because a lot didn't want to leave and then we had to walk them out to the buses and nobody wanted to get on.  When I'm sad I tend to laugh a lot because I don't like being sad and I don't like seeing other people cry so I laugh awkwardly.  I did shed tears though on the final hug before she got on the bus :(  And then I took this picture:


Awww :)  She's so cute :)  I'm not going to Germany this summer with a lot of the other people but I do plan on seeing Julia again sometime in my life ;)  I told her today that it was not a "goodbye" but a "see ya later" :)  Because we need to see each other again and I need to go to Germany sometime in my life and she needs to come back this summer :) Haha :)
I was really nervous about hosting someone back when I said I would because I'm so awkward and I don't know how to entertain people so I was afraid I would be boring (which I probably was :) ).  But the three weeks went way too fast and I feel like it could have been three months and it still would have gone too fast!!!  I had such a good time and I hope Julia did too!!  I miss her already :(  Here's to a safe flight back!

No comments:

Post a Comment