See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 24, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DOGGIE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!  So today was Jersey's tenth puppy birthday!!  Here is a nice picture of her on her birthday celebrating it with style:


:D  She's so old now!!  But just as cute as ever!!! 
Today was senior service day so I went back to my elementary school to help out.  It was the first time I had been in there since I left way back in fifth grade!  It was crazy!!  None of my teachers are there anymore but there were a few familiar faces and everything was so much smaller than I remember.  Like the stage which we are standing in front of.  How did we use to have performances on that?!  And the rock wall was set up in the gym and it was so tiny!!  For service, I went to a classroom and the kids read to me from their books and I helped them if they needed it but most of them didn't.  Then I helped set up the cafeteria for the school's annual spaghetti dinner and then made name tags for the workers at the spaghetti dinner.  Me, Arzu, and Cari took a stroll around the school and Arzu and I reminisced about the hallways and the classrooms and such.  Then we went to the cafeteria to watch the kids eat and we took this picture with all the people that were there for senior service day.  We left at noon and since I live like a mile from the school, I just went home.  There was a senior picnic but I didn't feel like going.
I took a nap and then ate lunch and then read.  I had dance pictures tonight so I straightened my hair and then headed off to go take beautiful pictures!!  I had a pretty great day! :D  Happy Birthday, Jersey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment