See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 7, 2012

Today a lot of things happened!  So I woke up and read a little bit because I have a lot of reading to do by Monday and Julia joined me :)  Then Kelley came home right before I finished my chapter and we all decided to eat breakfast after this happened.  Then Kelley face timed Justin and we just kind of sat there before I finished my chapter and took a shower.  I showed Julia the creek in our backyard and then we went on a very short bike ride so I could show her around town but since town is very small, it was short.  When we got home we played Just Dance for the length of three songs and then we had lasagna for dinner!  Then after dinner Kelley, Julia, and I decided to go see Titanic in 3D!!!  We left right after dinner and got there at a perfect time!  The theater was really empty though.  Here's a picture of the poster:


I was really excited to see this not because it would be in 3D but because I didn't get a chance to see it last time it was in theaters because I was like 2 or something.  And it was great on the big screen!  The 3D was kind of a waste of my life but that's okay!  We decided to take a cool mustache picture in our glasses because we all looked very secretive :)  The guy in front of us kept turning around and staring at us while we were waiting for the previews to start.  Stupid man.  Also, he got up at least five times during the movie, ugh.  The movie was as great as ever though!  I almost cried and Julia did cry and then we stayed during the credits and sang "My Heart Will Go On" and it was beautiful!  That ending scene in the movie gets me every time!  SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!  Ahhh, Leo :)  Then we came home and stayed up until 1:30 talking and then went to bed.  Kyle came home at 10ish while we were at the theater so now he is home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment