See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 21, 2012

Happy 93rd birthday to the best great grandma in the whole entire world!!!!!  Pictured above is my great-grandma who turned 93 today if you couldn't figure it out :)  I took this paparazzi picture of her while I was visiting today!!  I had a chiro appointment today and then we went to Grandma's house, picked up my prom dress, and traveled all over the place to find booty shorts for dance.  Yay!  Then I did homework/took a nap/ read for the rest of the day!  I miss Julia :(  at least I have Jersey though haha :)
So happy birthday to one of the greatest grandmas a person could ask for!  She's such an inspiration to everybody that meets her!  I'm always happy to call her my grandma because she is such a wonderful lady and it's great being able to know wonderful people in my life :)  I love you grandma!!!  Here's to 93 more spectacular years :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment