See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 11, 2012

Today was a late start so my day was already a billion times better than yesterday!!!!!  During homeroom today, we had a senior assembly thing where they talked to us about different stuff and it was pretty boring and then we got to start the rest of the day.  Julia got to come with me the first three periods and then she got to go to the fire brigade!! haha She said it was boring and the guy talked too much :)  In study hall, they're currently testing but the librarian said I could stay there if there was absolutely no talking but Julia and I broke the rules and talked anyways haha oops :)  We whispered though so it's aight.  Then my day was pretty normal.  After school there was an NHS meeting which was my last one ever!  That means school's ending, friends!  Dad made grilled cheese for dinner and I had to head off to tumbling.  Wendy was sub-coaching tonight and she distracted me when I walked off the mat so I twisted my ankle tonight haha  It feels okay but I think it might hurt tomorrow :)  Tonight, Jersey was looking extra cute while Julia was petting her so I took a lot of pictures but most of them were dark so here is the best one I took awwww :D

No comments:

Post a Comment