See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!  I hope your day wasn't cursed at all!!!  My day was pretty tiresome because we got home so late from the Opera House last night and then I had to finish my homework.  Julia and the Germans were in Chicago today so her day was also very tiresome!!!  In English we did the book spine poetry again and I made a legit one this time instead of the funny one we made up last time :)  Here's the one I created and Mrs. Van even gave her approval!  Yay!:


It's kind of cheesy but I like it because education makes minds grow!!  AWWW!!!  Anyway, there were some other hilarious ones that people created like there was one about prostitution hahaha and Collin kept wanting to add the book Bad Kitty to the end of all the poems :)  So first period was pretty laid back.  By the end of the day I was OUT OF IT!  I seriously gave up in the middle of the math thing we were doing today and I feel bad because I just checked out on Cari and she was doing everything...sorry Cari!  But then I got to go home!!!  I ended up starting and finishing a paper I had been putting off for months and it's a piece of crap but that's okay because I don't think I could make it any better!  Then I went to tumbling and did pretty bad there and when I came home I saw Julia for the first time today haha :)  We had soup for dinner and then I decided to have crackers and nutella and then we decided to have bananas and nutella together and it was the first time I tried it so I took a picture of her showing me how to apply the nutella :) :


Yay! Haha :)  Then we decided to watch a movie as a family and we picked out Ratatouille which I love but I fell asleep during this watching which was sad :(  But I was just so tired!  Now I'm off to bed!  Ta ta for now!

2 comments: