See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 12, 2012

Hello there!  Today was a pretty normal day which was okay!  I like Thursdays because that means I'm not doing anything after school!  Yay!  I'm getting frustrated with my teachers though because we've only started reviewing for AP tests in one class so far and it's the one class that I don't think I'm going to do very well on the AP test anyway!  But anyway, today at around 8ish, Mom, Dad, Julia, and I went to the Opera House to watch a dress rehearsal of Annie Get Your Gun.  Mom knew a person who was in the play and he was able to get us in to watch the dress rehearsal which is free!  There were a few other people there so it was really nice not having a lot of people!  The show was good and funny and there was a guy from the Wedding Singer play we watched a couple weeks ago in this play too!!  It's crazy how fast people learn their lines!!  We weren't allowed to take pictures in the Opera House so instead I just took a picture of the Opera House :)  It ended at 10:30ish and then we all headed home and went to sleep.  Except I had to finish my homework haha :)  But that's all!  If you live in my town, I recommend you to go see this show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment